IN THIS EPISODE:
- SOLANA – Contemplates life in law school and what it means to “have it all,” while dealing with the ramifications of a relationship recently turned long distance.
- CARMEN – Wraps up a three and a half week theater tour which has forced her to confront the reality of life as a woman of color in a predominately white arts industry.
- MAYA – Outs herself as a late bloomer and explores her vision of dating post-divorce.
- TAMAR – Reminisces over the painful process of coming out to her family and finds healing within an unexpected place… herself.
- ZORA – Comes to terms with her chronic illness and begins plotting a path towards re-inventing her life and re-starting her career.
Join the Conversation!
Jaine’s Daughters are sharing their truths. Join the conversation and share yours! Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? Which JD do you identify with most? Why? What would you (or, did you) do in her situation?
Leave a comment, post a Facebook status using the hashtag #janiesdaughters, or join the conversation currently happening on Twitter (also using the hashtag #janiesdaughters).