IN THIS EPISODE:
- SOLANA – Grapples with the accounting class from hell and a confusing relationship with her long distance boo at the same time as her sexy ex- moves back to the Windy City.
- CARMEN – Tackles one of the biggest questions a twenty-something (ok, honestly, an any-something) can ask herself: Who AM I? and comes up somewhat lacking in answers.
- MAYA – Balances a surging tide of monthly hormones amidst a government shutdown fueled job-crisis and the resurfacing of painful childhood memories.
- TAMAR – Reflects on a journey that started with applying to Public Health programs and ending up with pursuing a Masters in Divinity. Yea, totally, not the same thing.
- ZORA – Takes her grandfather’s advice and sets off to “find a tree,” and her truth – not an easy task in the middle of the desert.
Join the Conversation!
Jaine’s Daughters are sharing their truths. Join the conversation and share yours! Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? Which JD do you identify with most? Why? What would you (or, did you) do in her situation?
Leave a comment, post a Facebook status using the hashtag #janiesdaughters, or join the conversation happening on Twitter (also using the hashtag #janiesdaughters).