IN THIS EPISODE:
- SOLANA – comes to terms with the end of her relationship with N, her fear of being mediocre, and her expectations for 2014.
- CARMEN – admits her biggest failing of 2013 and sets a new intention for 2014.
- MAYA – says a final goodbye to her ex-husband
- TAMAR – opens up about the impact that grad school, a not-so-great coming out process, and financial hardship has had on her relationship
- ZORA – drops some knowledge regarding the African belief of “the three existences” and what this means for purpose driven women of color today.
Don’t forget to tune in to Part II of the Season Finale!
No homework this week other than to check out Part II of the Season Finale. It will be a very special episode where I’ll be chatting with the JD’s live! They’ll be answering questions YOU submitted about things that happened this season. You don’t want to miss it!
Join the Conversation!
Jaine’s Daughters are sharing their truths. Join the conversation and share yours! Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? Which JD do you identify with most? Why? What would you (or, did you) do in her situation? Leave a comment, post a Facebook status using the hashtag #janiesdaughters, or join the conversation happening on Twitter (also using the hashtag #janiesdaughters).